Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Love Is in the Air

I managed to make just a few Valentine crafts this year, including this card that I sent to a special Valentine.

I started with bright pink felt for the background and layered on fabric and lace scraps and a sheet music printed fiber paper.


The images are from Graphic 45 - the Sweet Sentiments and A Place in Time collections.


I typed a sentiment on my vintage typewriter and added glitter to all the flowers.
 
I hope your Valentine is thinking sweet thoughts of you on Friday!
 
 

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

This is stunning, Erica! Absolutely LOVE the vintage images, and even more....I LOOOOOOVE the layered fabrics! My gosh, how fabulous!

February 12, 2014 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Love the vintage image and the lace is perfect! Great Valentine makes!

February 12, 2014 at 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home